Strategy elements under the hood
What every strategy design needs to consider and address by Jeroen Kraaijenbrink
- Value Proposition: What products and services you offer, how you offer them, and what added value they have for the customer.
- Customers & Needs: The organizations and people you serve and which needs of them you fulfil.
- Competitors: Others that your customers will compare you to in deciding whether or not to buy your products or services.
- Resources & Competencies: What you have, what you are good at, and what makes you unique.
- Partners: Who you work with and who makes your products or services more valuable.
- Revenue Model: What you receive in return for your offer, from whom, how, and when.
- Risks & Costs: What financial, social, and other risks and costs your bear and how you manage these.
- Values & Goals: What you want, where you want to go and what you find important.
- Organizational Climate: What your culture and structure look like and what is special about them.
- Trends & Uncertainties: What happens around you that affects your organization and what uncertainties you face.
More on this topic at Forbes