My New Book on Generative AI The New Reality: How Key Players Are Progressing is available at Amazon.com
About the Book
Gen AI is the new reality, and it is transforming every industry, from chip manufacturing and software to automotive and security. In this book, you will learn how the key players in each of these industries are innovating and adopting Gen AI, how they are progressing financially, and what risks they face in the future.
You will also learn about the trends of Gen AI and its future growth potential, as well as how its end-to-end value chain works and how its language models and chips are innovating. Finally, you will see how technology is becoming a strategic fighting ground between the United States and China.
- Gen AI is transforming every industry, and the key players are innovating and adopting it rapidly.
- Gen AI has the potential to create a massive new addressable market.
- The Gen AI value chain is complex and includes many different players.
- Language models and chips are two of the most important areas of innovation in Gen AI.
- Technology is becoming a strategic fighting ground between the United States and China.
Who Should Read This Book?
This book is for anyone who wants to understand Gen AI and its impact on the world. It is especially relevant for business leaders, investors, and policymakers.
I have been contemplating writing a book for a while now, and I'm pleased to announce that my book on B2B sales, entitled "Sellers from Mars and Buyers from Venus - Elements of Nature Meet B2B Sales," has been published. The book is available at amazon.com.
B2B sales is a challenging, complex and long-drawn process spanning between six to twenty-four months. The sales cycle varies across the products and services in different industries and geographies for multiple reasons and the complexities associated with the buyer's procurement process.
The Five elements-based approach is an ancient methodology used in Chinese medicine, Feng Shui and Ayurveda for medical treatment, face reading, and understanding how humans behave. It relies on the fact that each element found in nature has certain key attributes, and each human being acts under the influence of these elemental attributes.
Applying and correlating these elemental attributes' significance to humans, we can anticipate how an individual will behave. This methodology is related to nature through the cycle of creation and destruction. To succeed in business-to-business (B2B) sales, sellers must gather intelligence and anticipate prospective buyers’ preferences, thinking, and modus operandi. Accordingly, the conversation is started for positioning a product or a service. Applying the five elements-based methodology across the business-to-business (B2B) sales value chain is a quick, easy, and efficient process.
This book offers practical knowledge on understanding the behaviour and engagement preferences of buyers and sellers in various roles. It also provides strategies for positioning and influencing stakeholders to succeed in negotiations, determining the most suitable sales representative for a buyer, and predicting how procurement, legal, marketing, finance, or other value chain stakeholders will collaborate with the sales team
To know more please read the following 17-article series covering the various sections of the book
- Part 16 How Nurturing, Calm and Stable Seller and Buyer Negotiates with Stakeholders
- Part 15 How Attractive and Action-Oriented Seller and Buyer Negotiates with Stakeholders
- Part 14 How Nurturing, Calm and Stable Action Seller and Buyer Operates
- Part 13 How Attractive and Action-Oriented Seller and Buyer Operates
- Part 12 Highlights and Excerpts from the book
- Part 11 How to apply elements framework for identifying Narendra Modi's Persona
- Part 10 How to apply elements framework for Product vs Service-Centric Sales
- Part 9 How to apply elements framework on how a Procurement Executive will engage
- Part 8 How to apply elements framework for Sales Planning and Execution
- Part 7 How to apply elements framework for identifying Steve Jobs Persona
- Part 6 How to apply elements framework on a Legal Service Counsel
- Part 5 How a Marketing Manager will engage
- Part 4 How a Sponsoring Executive will engage
- Part 3 Negotiation Styles in B2B Sales
- Part 2 Persona Mapping in B2B Sales
- Part 1 Marrying Elements of Nature with B2B Sales
- Part 0 Brief Context and Background on Sales
Glimpses of what is inside the book are shown below:
Topic - 2: Sales and Advisory in a Digitally Connected World.
Still In Garage
- I have been delving deeper into Sales Management, Leadership, and Advisory as areas of interest. My experience with Digital Transformation is aiding me in combining these two areas.
As I continue to delve into this topic and clarify my thoughts, I will also share my musings and ideas that capture my interest on this blog. This will provide me with ample material to work with.
Dropped the idea of Book on Topic - 3
How Digital Transformation is Redefining Industries.
- Digital transformation is a fundamental shift in business because digital technologies (in function) are front-office, customer-facing, and demand-generating instead of demand fulfilment or generating revenue instead of a cost centre. (via s://twitter.com/markpmcdonald). They're the business's brand. Digital demands move at the pace of the market, competition, and customer expectations rather than the upgrade cycles of IT vendors.
- The ubiquity of the internet has led to Digital Transformation across vertical industries and merging the gap between the physical and digital world.
- Digital Transformation is driving a fundamental shift in Business Models. This shift has led to a deep impact on the organisation's operation, structure and, culture.
- Owning the digital ecosystem (like app stores) has become a vital channel for customer engagement, retention and revenue generation.
- App Store-led Commerce and Services in the digital world is increasing in double digits (YoY).
- The emergence of Social Platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin has redefined how customers are engaged in a digital world. Customers used these as a learning, sharing and collaborating platform.
- The emergence of Smart Mobile Devices (incl. Tablets) with superior and engaging UX has led customers to use this as a preferred platform for commerce and service consumption.
- The emergence of GPS-enabled devices has allowed localised targeting of services.
- The convergence of SO, LO, and MO is driving digital disruption across every industry.
- A low barrier to entry is driving constant innovation.